Monday, October 17, 2005

I hate being left out of conversations...

I guess this bothers me more because they started the conversation in my office about another employee and then the boss tells my co-worker to go with him and then they continue to talk for at least 10 or 15 minutes in his office. We were already talking about it in my office and then they left. That just had me irritated.

My co-worker finally gets up to head to her office and the ballast is broken in her office, so the light flickers on and off all day long. She made a comment about people thinking no one is working in there because it was dark and I snapped back and said, "No one is working in there."

Then she finally realized that she is going to be audited tomorrow for two different insurance companies and of course she hasn't gotten anything ready. It's 3 p.m. and she's running around trying to get all of her spreadsheets done and asking what I did with her folder. I didn't do anything with her folder and I would have been ready last week for these audits.

I wish I could tell her that she's in for some big changes when the big boss gets back into town, but that's not my place to tell her. Hopefully, it'll only be two more weeks. I really need my raise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.