Jason and I don't drink much. I've never been a drinker, but Jason was a very heavy drinker in high school and freshman year of college. We may have one or two drinks every now and then.
Friday night we went to the after game party and Jason had asked me to pick up a six-pack of Bud Light for him. I wasn't going to drink, so I just grabbed a Dr Pepper. Well, I got there and the hostess offered me a Smirnoff Ice because she knows that I don't drink beer. I drank on that and my Dr Pepper. I also remembered to eat before I drank too much.
Jason didn't eat anything and after about two hours he had already drank 8 beers and I know he had at least one or two after that. I guess he thought he was back in college and could handle that much.
Ha ha! He was wrong. I made him sleep on the couch because he was in and out of the bathroom all night long. Then he had to get up and go to work Saturday morning. I think he came home a couple of times to be sick and by 11 a.m. they told him just to stay home. He laid on the couch all afternoon.
I punished him by telling him that we were not going to a World Series party at another coach's house. He knows better than to drink like that, especially when the athletic director and the other coaches are there.
Thankfully, he didn't make a fool of himself that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment