I'm so glad to see that more people are reading my blog. :o)
Lisa - I'll check out that board, but this isn't your typical office. Thankfully, I can wear jeans every day and that's basically what I've been doing. We have a couple of shirts with the company logo on them, so I'm sticking to those shirts because they aren't revealing. I personally wouldn't mind having to wear a company shirt everyday, at least I wouldn't have to worry about what to wear. My co-worker doesn't want to do that. She likes to shop and show off what she buys. Oh well.
I'm creating the invitations for Christmas dinner at my sister's house. I'm not sure how this is going to go over because we've always had Christmas at my dad's, but I'm tired of having to deal with their neighbors and my dad treating the neighbor's kids better than my niece and my daughter. My sister and I decided that we would have Christmas at her house and if they didn't like that, then they don't have to come. We're also doing a Chinese Gift Exchange instead of drawing names at least that way I can always try to take the present home that I bought. :o)
I'll let y'all know the response after I mail out the invitations. We haven't told my dad, yet, so this will be a surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment