I passed the CPA exam in September and my boss was here when I got my results. He told me to get my paperwork done and when he was back at the end of October we would discuss my raise and my new duties.
Ok we ran into snags with my license, but I talked to my boss on the phone and he said that nothing had changed. I would still get my raise at the end of October.
Then he realized that he wouldn't be here at the end of October because he would be in Dallas, so he told me that he would be here on the 1st and the first thing we would discuss would be my raise.
My co-worker is about to run payroll and my boss still hasn't come in. He will be here tomorrow by lunch, supposedly, but that means I won't get my raise until next week. I really needed it this week. Actually I really needed it last week.
I'm trying not to be upset. My co-worker doesn't want him to come back and I really do.
1 comment:
So Jenn,
Any updates on your raise, etc.? Are you hanging in okay?
Post a Comment