My co-worker and I had been talking about going to the Dierks Bentley & Cross Canadian Ragweed concert since we were heard that they were coming to town.
Well, I couldn't afford the tickets and couldn't see spending the money on it. She convinced her husband to take her. Then when I told her that I couldn't afford the ticket she proceeded to call her niece and offered to pay for her niece's ticket in front of me. How freaking rude!
The original reason that she wanted to go to the concert was to look for some guy that we met at another Dierks Bentley concert back in April. Well, then when I heard her husband was going with her, I was sick to my stomach because she was getting her husband to buy her the ticket, but she was going to be looking for this other guy.
The concert was last night and because they are idiots they missed half of the concert. Most people check to see what time the concert starts before they leave. It started at 6 p.m. and by the time they got there at 8:30, Dierks Bentley was finishing up his set. After the concert they went to a bar where Cross Canadian Ragweed was, so they had pictures taken with them.
Anyway, this morning she gets her husband to bring us breakfast and I look at them and neither one of them is wearing their wedding rings. I wish they would decide if they are going to be married or not because I'm getting tired of it.
I can't hang out with her after work because I don't like what she's doing. Of course I think that if she does get a divorce, I really don't think that I can hang out with her. She is 40, but she's acting like she's 21. She wants to party all of the time and doesn't care if she has the money or not. It's just not someone I want to be around, so she gets mad at me when I don't want to go out with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment