We started the morning with soccer in Corpus Christi. Corpus is about a 45 minute drive from our house and Haley had to be there before 10:30 am. We were supposed to have a carload of kids with us, but one by one they backed out. Three of them graduated last year, but were some of Haley's favorites to pick on. The only girl that ended up going with us is the same cheerleader that she went trick-or-treating with.
The game was very intense and we won 2-0 with Haley scoring the 2nd goal. I didn't get a picture of her shot because I was too busy praying that it was going in. LOL.
After the game we got something to eat and then headed to Target, so I could pick up another pair of blue jeans. We ended up buying way more than we planned, but everyone came away with some nice dress pants which we needed for the evening.
We rushed back home and were here by 3 pm. Everyone took showers and got dressed so we could be out the door as soon as possible to make an hour drive for a quincenera (15th birthday party) for one of the other coach's daughters. We didn't make it to the church service, but we made it in time to eat and then for the presentation and the start of the dance. We left a little after 8 and got home right at 9.
We just finished a game of Sorry Spin and as soon as I get off of the computer, Jason and I are going to watch Grownups.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment