Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14 - a lazy day

Today was a nice laid back day.  We went to church this morning and enjoyed our annual Thanksgiving luncheon.  We tried to avoid my dad, but it didn't work.  We kept hoping people would fill up the seats at our table, but no such luck.  There were just enough seats left for my dad and step-mom.  Jason whispered to me to hurry up and eat, so we could get out of there. 

After church, we headed home and watched Grownups.  It was stupid, but funny.  While we were watching the movie, some kids knocked on the door.  They were doing a scavenger hunt and so we helped them out with a few items.  After the movie we took a nap for an hour. 

We got up and I made the grocery list while Jason started sorting the clothes to wash. 

I came home from the store and made chili and cornbread.  It was delicious and there is even leftover chili.  Yum!

Now I'm watching Desperate Housewives. 

I think we all needed this lazy day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yesterday was a lazy day for us too!
Chili and cornbread may just be my favorite "winter" meal. :)