Monika asked - "If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change? Or is there something you would do differently if you could do something over?"
The one thing that I would change, would change my entire life. If I could go back, I would have either stayed at Southwestern University or I would have gone to the University of Texas. When Jason decided he was coming back home to go to school, I decided that was best for me as well. I ended up pregnant and planning a wedding. Had a miscarriage but got married anyway and then was pregnant again 5 months later. I don't think I received the best education I could have and I'm not saying that either of those schools would have changed things, but I think I would have more opportunities and I could have gotten away from home.
2 comments:
Question - Are you ever attracted to men other than your husband? I know, that's pretty personal huh?
My question is pretty personal, too, so don't feel obligated to answer: Would you have married Jason had you not gotten married?
Post a Comment