Friday, November 05, 2010

Day 5 - Unexpected day off

Haley woke up not feeling well, but she wasn't running a fever, so we got in the car to head to work/school.  Before we were even out of the city limits, she started throwing up. Ugh!  I turned the car around and we came home.  She heads to her room and turns the hallway light to find out that one of the cats threw up as well.

I spent the whole day cleaning and putting stuff up.  I guess that's how you know you are an adult when you use an unexpected day off to clean.  LOL.

She seems to be better now and is begging to go to the football game tonight.  She hasn't thrown up since this morning and ate lunch, so hopefully, it is out of her system.  She has two soccer games this weekend, so we were need her to be at her best.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Here is hoping she is all better and on her game!

I envy kids and their bounce back!

Nancy said...

Aww hoping she feels better for the weekend!

Melissa said...

I hope Haley has been well enough to enjoy the weekend!