Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Day 9 - Almost forgot

Today was a busy day and I almost forgot to blog.  :o)

I had a dentist appointment at 3:30 for a filling.  She did it without numbing me and we were done and out of there in less than 30 minutes.  It was wonderful.  I met Haley at my dad's house as soon as she got off of the bus.  She changed her clothes, so that we could hurry up and get to soccer practice.  Practice started at 5:15.  By 6:10 it was too dark to do anything, so we left there and ran to Subway.  Then we hurried up and made our way to the church for my 7 pm Elder's Meeting.  We didn't get out of there until almost 8 and made it home by 8:20.  Haley's in the shower and I'm ready for bed.

My spot check is scheduled for December 2.  I'm pretty sure that it's nothing or they would be in more of a hurry to get it done.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't remember if I posted yesterday or not, but you're in my thoughts for the spot check. I hope you're able to forget about it in the meantime.

Glad you squeezed the entry in!

RoseAnn said...

I agree that if it were more worrisome, they would have scheduled it sooner. You'll be in my thoughts!